If you have any questions about ALAP’s role, mandate, or current initiatives, please contact us via:
|Mailing:||Legal Aid Ontario, Communications and Stakeholder Relations Group
40 Dundas Street, Suite 200
Toronto, ON M5G 2H1
|Legal aid plans:||For a listing of the legal aid plans for Canada’s provinces and territories click here|
|Media inquiries and requests:||If you are a member of the media with a question about ALAP please contact us via email@example.com.
If you have an inquiry regarding a specific legal aid plan, please contact that plan directly.
Do you need legal help?
- If you are a low-income person seeking legal advice or assistance please contact your province’s or territories legal aid plan.To ensure your request is handled as quickly and efficiently as possible we recommend that before you call or go to a legal aid office you:
- have any documents related to your legal issue on hand,
- have information about your income and any assets ready.
- If you are in a domestic violence situation and are afraid for your life or health call 911 or your local police service.
- If you require legal aid services in a different province/territory than the one in which legal assistance is needed please contact the legal aid plan where your matter is taking place.