The Association of Legal Aid Plans of Canada (ALAP) is a voice for Canada’s Legal Aid Plans, and a national expert on legal aid and access to justice issues.
- To undertake, support and facilitate research concerning access to justice issues;
- To improve public awareness of access to justice issues; and
- To undertake such activities, on its own or with others, as may be in the interest of access to justice in Canada.
- 2013-14 Annual report for the Commission des services juridiques (French only) Monday January 12th, 2015
- Nova Scotia Legal Aid Commission 2013/14 Annual Report Tuesday January 6th, 2015
- 2013-14 New Brunswick Legal Aid Services Commission annual report Friday October 31st, 2014
- 2012-13 Annual Report of the Legal Services Board of the NWT Thursday May 22nd, 2014
- Association of Legal Aid Plans Canada Endorses Access to Justice Report Wednesday October 16th, 2013
- ALAP supports training to meet legal needs of clients with mental health issues Thursday July 11th, 2013
- Submission to senate on Bill C-37 Monday May 20th, 2013
- Not Just a Substitute for Full Service: Expanded Duty Counsel in Nova Scotia Friday February 8th, 2013
- Department of Justice releases Legal Aid Program Evaluation Tuesday November 13th, 2012